Eni Grease MU EP 2 is a 'multipurpose' lithium grease, homogeneous smooth-textured in appareance and in yellow-brown color, with a specific additive EP (Extreme Pressures).
Suitable for the lubrication of flat and rolling bearings, also loaded, operating at high temperatures and in couplings with particularly critical start-up lubrication conditions.
The 'multipurpose' characteristics of Eni Grease MU EP 2 make it suitable for lubricating gears and other components subjected to vibrations and operating at high temperatures;
Eni Grease MU EP 2 passes the FAG FE 9 tests (DIN 51821-02) and SKF R2F at 120 ° C.
• The multipurpose characteristics facilitate the optimization of the used lubrication products and consequently the storage in the warehouse
• The high dripping point allows the utilize without problems in a wide range of temperature.
• Effective anti-rust power without being aggressive even against yellow metals
• Thanks to the water repellency characteristics it can be used in a wet environment and in
the presence of water
• The grease maintains its characteristics unaltered even after intense and prolonged
mechanical and thermal stresses
• Particular adhesiveness to metal surfaces, effectively resists to vibrations and impacts
• Anti-wear properties help protect and prolong the machineries life.
SPECIFICATIONS - APPROVALS
• ISO 12924 L-XBCHB 2
• DIN 51825 KP 2K -20