Eni Blasia 68 is a gear oil with EP characteristics for enclosed industrial gears lubricated with splash or circulation systems especially where high loads and temperatures, high speeds and sliding friction is present.
Eni Blasia 68 can be also used to lubricate other heavily-loaded components such as couplings, transmission screws and low speed plain bearings. Suitable for use in oil-mist lubrication systems.
• Protection of lubricated components during operation thanks to a robust antiwear additive system
• Resistance to high operative temperatures (up to 100 °C) due to very good antioxidant properties
• Non-corrosive behaviour against gaskets and seals as well as metals such as steel, cast iron, copper and bronze
• Quick separation from water that could accidentally enter the system thanks to an outstanting demulsive capacity
SPECIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
• DIN 51517-3 CLP
• AIST No.224
• ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02 EP
• David Brown S1.53.101 level
• ISO 12925-1 CKD
• Muller Weingarten DT 55 005 CLP
• Fives Cincinnati P-63 level